This post may contain affiliate links. If you choose to purchase something through one of my links, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Easy To Use10.0/10
Time Taken To Receive Payment6.0/10
- Free to join
- Easy To Use
- Paid Even If You Don't Qualify For A Survey
- Earn Daily With The Daily Poll
- Payment Withdrawal Is Slow (up to 1 week)
- Have To Wait To Get Credited For Surveys
Late 2017, the popular survey site Mintvine, completely rebranded themselves and have now become “Branded Surveys”.
In this Branded Surveys review, discover 3 ways Branded Surveys compares to Mintvine, and whether it is still a legitimate way to make money online from home!
What is Branded Surveys?
Formerly known as Mintvine, Branded Surveys is a platform that allows you to make money online with surveys and completing offers.
When you join you also become part of the Branded Elite program which rewards you for being engaged in the platform. So as you complete surveys and refer friends, you earn points and credits which allow you to advance through the tiers:
Can You Make Money Online With Branded Surveys?
Yes, making money online with Branded Surveys is very easy. There are 4 ways to make money on this platform
- Completing Surveys
- Completing Offers
- Daily Poll
You can expect to earn anything from 5 points to 3000+ points depending on the offers. (Note: Some offers require a payment or credit card to sign up and receive points. Unless you’re happy to do this, I recommend sticking to free offers)
Which Countries Is Branded Surveys Available To?
US, UK and Canada
The minimum threshold for Branded Surveys is 1000 points ($10). See payment proof below:
(You can also see payment proofs I’ve received from Mintvine since they are essentially the same company. I’m sharing this to show this program is still legit.)
Branded Surveys Cash Out Options:
There are a few different ways to cash out your earnings with Branded Surveys:
- Branded Pay
- Gift Cards (in the form of an email)
How Does Branded Surveys Differ From Mintvine?
- Design – The whole design is completely different, with new brand colours and a modernised layout
- Referral Program – The earnings from referrals are different also. Instead of just earning a percentage of your referrals earnings, it seems you only earn when they reach a certain tier level
- The Branded Elite Program – The program allows you to earn extra credits and move through the tiers the more involved you are with the platform.
Make More Money With Referrals
You can make more money with Branded Surveys through their Branded Elite Referral Program.
You earn points when your referrals complete surveys and offers only.
There are 3 tiers within the Elite Referral Program
- Elite Bronze
- Elite Silver – earn 50 points every time you refer an active Elite Silver Member
- Elite Gold – earn 200 points every time you refer an Elite Gold Member and Silver Member
Thanks for checking out this Branded Surveys review. It still has a lot of similar features to Mintvine, however, there are also some clear differences which I felt I had to touch on in this review.
So, would I recommend Branded Surveys? YES! Just like Mintvine, I would still recommend Branded Surveys as a legitimate way to earn a little extra side income online.
What are your thoughts on Branded Surveys?
Which do you prefer, Mintvine or Branded Surveys?
Do you have any experience with Branded Surveys?
Please share your comments, thoughts and/or experiences below