If you’re looking for an unbiased review of Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency program, then this is the place for you.
The aim of Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing agency program is to teach you how to utilise social media to make money online and start a business with it.
But can you really turn it into a $1,000-$10,000/month business? And is it really worth the money? Read on to find out…
Name: Social Media Marketing Agency
Price: Early bird – $697 one time fee; then will increase to $997
Owner: Tai Lopez
Launch date: 23rd Jan 2017 12:01 am PST
Promo period: 23rd Jan 12:01 am PST to 29th Jan 23:59 pm PST (Early bird access $697 + 3 special bonuses)
[alert-announce]Interested? Watch the FREE video now to learn more about how to get started[/alert-announce]
What Is Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency?
Social Media Marketing Agency by Tai Lopez is a program that works towards training it’s members how to be social media experts and find small businesses that will pay to manage their social media.
It’s a 4-month program that aims to walk you through the process of getting your first client, step-by-step, within 120 days.
How It Works:
- START: Form your first online marketing agency within 30 days
- CLOSE: Convince small business owners to pay you, even if you’re new
- SCALE: Outsource and automate your marketing agency, so you can have more freedom
Who is Tai Lopez and Is Tai Lopez A Scam Artist?
Tai Lopez is one of the top social media influencers who has been successfully making money online using social media. Just take a look at his social media followers and you can tell right away that he definitely has a presence and influence in the social media space. Tai’s current social stats are:
Twitter: 363K Followers
Instagram: 1.4 Million Followers
Youtube: 790k Subscribers
Facebook: 1 Million Page Likes
I personally feel that Tai Lopez is qualified to teach others how to use social media to make money for themselves, as he’s been doing it and is still doing it very successfully.
Is Tai Lopez is a scam artist?
Many people have asked this and different people have their own opinions. I personally feel that there are some things he does which can appear misleading.
Tai’s videos work well because he is “selling the dream”. The things we see in the videos such as the expensive Lamborghinis and the luxury homes are part of that dream of financial freedom. This is what gets his videos so much attention, and obviously he knows this, so he continues to “sell the dream”.
I don’t see anything wrong with sharing your successes with the world, so long as Tai, and others like him, are being honest about what they’ve got.
You’ll see multiple videos and articles that mention Tai rents out those luxury properties and the expensive cars, and it’s this lack of transparency that I believe seems to give people the impression that he is a scam artist.
I can understand this, and I can’t agree with everything he does. But I can agree that this guy is a successful influencer and has used social media to his advantage to be able to make money online and have a life that’s more financially free.
Tai has been featured in a number of online articles within Entrepreneur.com. It’s highly unlikely they would feature him on their sites, alongside other entrepreneurs, if he really was a scam artist.
You can check out a few of these articles written about Tai Lopez below:
- “How 3 Social Superstars Built Huge Followings Fast”
- “The Top 9 Social Media Strategists to Watch in 2017” (Tai Lopez is listed as number 1)
- “How Tai Lopez Took Over Social Media”
These articles alone show how much influence he has within social media, so it makes sense to be able to trust his training and lessons in this field.
My thoughts on Tai Lopez:
Personally, I feel his training/videos are quite motivating. I’ve recently started paying attention to his content, since hearing about his Social Media Marketing Agency program, and it has given me an additional drive to work harder towards my online business goals.
I definitely think that’s something many people need in their life. Someone who makes them feel motivated and makes them want to get up and do something with their life.
In the end, Tai Lopez’s training and videos will not be for everyone.
What You Will Learn
The main focus of Tai’s training is to teach you how to:
- Get your first $1000/month client
- Automate your social media marketing
- Set up multiple types of pricing packages
- Get the best equipment to use (e.g. phone, cameras, etc)
- Make any business interested in your service
- Brand yourself (be a storyteller)
You’ll also learn:
- The right and best ways to use free videos to help any small business grow a highly engaged audience of followers on social media
- How to choose a name for your company, domain and set up websites for getting clients
- Set up marketing funnels so the small businesses can collect leads and monetise them over time
- How to speak to business owners
- Using quizzes to attract new leads
- Setting up a social media sales funnel
- Creating social media content people feel they need to like and share
Training: Month by Month
Month 1: Picking a Niche
Month 2: Mastering Social Media
Month 3: Learning How To Acquire High-Value Customers
Month 4: How To Service Your Customers and Manage Your Agency
Early Bird Price – $697 (this early bird offer runs from launch date until 29th Jan 2017 23:59 pm PST)
Regular Price – $997 (after the early bird promotion the program will go back to its regular price.)
All payments are one-time fees, with the option to pay in 4 monthly instalments of $299
Who is it For?
This program is suitable for people who are:
- Interested in learning social media marketing and selling those skills
- Wanting to start a genuine business
- Able to afford the $697 or $997 price plans
- Willing to work hard, and not looking for a “get rich quick” scheme
- Determined to add value to their clients and help others in need.
Who is it NOT For?
This program will not suit you if you:
- Cannot afford the price
There’s no need to invest this amount of money if you really don’t have it. You can still learn Social Media Marketing from online learning sites such as Udemy and Skillshare. It may take you longer to master social media, but these sites are more affordable.
- If you don’t like social media
Although I feel you should start mastering social media if you’re looking to do business online…I don’t think this program will suit you if you really don’t like social media. But I would encourage you to get involved with social media for your business as that’s where things are progressing these days.
- People who are really introverted and don’t like the idea of selling themselves door-to-door
It’s important to realise that you’ll have to be good at selling in order to make this really work for you, or at least be willing to learn how to sell yourself. So if you haven’t done sales before, it could be quite challenging. If you’re up for the challenge, that’s good. But if you’re someone who’s quite introverted, or you don’t like being heavily involved in sales, then this program may not really work for you.
- Not a fan of Tai Lopez
Not everyone who’s come across Tai Lopez and his content will be a fan. So, if that’s you, then I don’t feel you’ll benefit from his program. If you’re not a fan of his free content, then I can’t imagine you’ll like his paid content much either. But ultimately, that’s up to you to decide.
There’s a dedicated support team within the program where you can ask questions and get help with any issues you may have. You can either call or email the support team.
Currently, it doesn’t look as if there’s a Facebook group or forum style community within the program to interact with other members, but I think there will be one in the near future.
- Training From A Real Social Media Influencer
As mentioned above, Tai is definitely one of the top social media influencers. Therefore, you’ll be getting training from someone who really knows the ins and outs of social media, and how to turn it into a business/money making method.
- Early Bird Offer.
Tai’s program has an early bird offer. So, if you are interested in this program, you have the opportunity to get it at a reduced price ($697) during the promotional period.
- Free Video About How To Get Started.
There is a Free video on the sales page by Tai that shares a bit about how to get started. So if you’d like to find out more about the program you can watch the video free here.
- You Don’t Need To Resell The Program In Order To Make Money
A lot of online programs these days require you to resell the same program in order to actually make money with it. But with Tai’s program, it actually shows you how you can make money on your own, using his training, to help you set up a genuine business.
- Solves a Major Problem for Small Businesses
The goal behind this training program is to give you the skills to help small business solve a genuine major problem. Many local/small business don’t have a social media strategy, email marketing strategy or even a website. So your current skills/the skills you will learn can actually help them, and businesses are willing to pay for people like you to do that.
- You Don’t Really Need Any Official Qualifications To Offer Your Services
Social media is still considered a new thing, so you won’t really find many university degrees or college courses that offer in-depth social media marketing training. So you don’t need to have any certified proof to be able to offer your services. As long as you can provide value and examples of how you can help these businesses, you’re likely to get 1 or more clients.
- You Could Get A Client For “Life”
If you really help transform the marketing of just one small business, they could eventually be a long-term client and will continue to use you for their marketing needs. This could mean a regular additional income, or even full-time income, just from one client.
- 120-Day Money Back Guarantee
Most programs give a 30 or 60-day money back guarantee, but with this program, Tai is actually offering a 120-day money back guarantee.
- Includes 3 Special Bonuses (only available for early bird buyers): The bonuses are:
- 1 FREE ticket to any Tai Lopez’s live events
- Access to one of his latest programs
- Your name and contact info will be added to a website dedicated to social media experts who have been trained by this program
- No FREE trial
Unfortunately, this program doesn’t offer a free trial, so you’re unable to test the program out before you buy. However, they do offer a 120-day money-back guarantee. Also, if you’re familiar with Tai Lopez’s youtube videos, you can probably get an idea of the style of content you’ll receive in his online programs.
- Some Additional Costs
It appears that there are additional costs involved with this program, that are not mentioned at all before you sign up. Some of the further costs include:
– Approximately $500 or so to register your business officially. However, it seems this is the cost if you choose to go through the company that Tai recommends. So it’s possible you could get it cheaper if you do your research and find other companies.
– $170 to create a website. It appears they encourage you to use Squarespace for the website builder and GoDaddy for the domain & hosting packages. In my experience, GoDaddy is pricier than other providers, and I personally only recommend GoDaddy for registering a domain. And I would recommend purchasing a hosting plan with Namecheap.
– Purchasing a logo, business cards, other subscriptions (e.g. Squarespace) etc
Adding all these costs together definitely makes a difference to the initial price point of $697 (or $997, depending on when you purchase). So hopefully knowing about these costs will give you better insight into whether you’d still like to purchase this training program.
- You Will Be Selling Yourself
For some this won’t be a negative, but if you’re not confident with sales then you may find it difficult to get through this program. Like I mentioned before, you need to have selling skills, or at least be open to learning the right skills to market yourself to small businesses. So you need to be confident or comfortable with selling yourself and your services.
Social Media Marketing Agency vs My #1 Recommendation
I’m an active member of Wealthy Affiliate and I personally like to recommend this program because it provides you with a training platform that allows you to learn how to earn an income online through Affiliate Marketing. It gives you access to the right tools and training to help you get started.
Wealthy Affiliate offers a different service to Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency, but I wanted to share it here because I think it’s a program that will benefit some people looking to make an income online. Affiliate Marketing gives you the opportunity to earn a real full time or part time income online, and you can still incorporate social media marketing, without having to sell it. You can focus on things you enjoy, and Wealthy Affiliate helps you achieve that.
Take a look at my comparison table below:
Based on the comparison table you may be wondering why I’ve given Tai’s program a rating of 8 out of 10. Tai’s program offers different training to Wealthy Affiliate and the goals are quite different too. Tai’s program is solely focused on creating a business around social media and acquiring clients online and offline. Overall, it offers lots of value and training for that business model.
However, Wealthy Affiliate is focused more on Affiliate Marketing and turning that into a business online.
So, if you’re looking for an alternative to Tai’s program then I’d definitely recommend checking out Wealthy Affiliate (in-depth review here)
Here are some of the main differences between Social Media Marketing Agency and Wealthy Affiliate:
- FREE Starter Membership. You have the opportunity to try out the program for free.
- The Business Model is Affiliate Marketing rather than social media marketing (although it does include training on this).
- You’re Taught How to Set up a WordPress site and Monetise it at an affordable price. The premium membership of Wealthy Affiliate includes top class hosting and features, and you can host up to 50 websites.
- Overall the program is More Affordable. It has a monthly cost is $49, and you get regular updated training that you can use for years and years, with many new and impressive rolling out soon.
- There’s a Huge Online Community. With this community, you can get lots of support from other members, and you can contact the owners of the program directly.
- You can Apply the Training to Multiple Passions and Niches.
SPECIAL WEALTHY AFFILIATE BONUS
If you join me at Wealthy Affiliate, as a special bonus you’ll get your first premium month for only $19. That’s over 59% discount. It’s a great way to really test out the premium membership and see if Wealthy Affiliate is for you.
However, you can always get started with the FREE membership first.
My Final Thoughts
If you’re looking for an online business training program, you may be wondering if Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency is the best online program for you. Well, I think it offers the right training for this social media business model. I feel that Tai Lopez’s program will provide you with the necessary tools and resources to be able to reach out to potential clients and start your agency business.
Essentially, this is a choice you’ll need to be able to make for yourself, and I hope I’ve been able to give you the opportunity to make an informed decision with this review.
Is Tai Lopez’s Social Media Marketing Agency program worth the money? YES!, if you’re interested in turning social media skills into a business, but just remember that there will be some additional costs involved that could be quite pricey depending on your budget.
If you’re not keen on social media and using it as a way to make money…or Tai Lopez, then No, this program will not be worth your money.
So essentially it depends on what you’re looking for when it comes to starting an online business. I feel this program will definitely work for some people, and for others, it’s just not what you’re looking for.
Overall, if you can fully apply the training and work hard with this program, I believe you could make your money back, and much more, and gain important skill sets to really succeed in this business.
If you’re interested in joining and would like to watch the FREE video, click the button below:
As an alternative, you can sign up to my #1 recommended online program for a FREE starter membership: